Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 11, 2011

Download Love

Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se In English

From the window of my eyes, when I saw, O dear one,
I saw you far, I saw you very far,
when I closed windows of my eyes and sat thinking,
I saw you smiling in my heart, I saw you smiling....

from the window of my eyes..

I had a heart but now I am losing that,
I feel uneasy after meeting you,
I am sitting ignoring everything just for you,
let life just pass like that, let life pass with you....

from the window of my eyes..

I live looking at you, I die for you,
wherever you are my love, my world is there only,
my heart asks for blessings for you day and night,
let flower of our hopes not wither away....

from the window of my eyes..

since when I am coloured in colour of your love,
I cannot sleep and wake up while asleep,
that someone may snatch my lovely dreams....
my heart shudders at this thought....

0 comments: